Glazers offers a full choice of fee and payment plans. You decide, and tell us whichever way suits you. And if you want to switch to another option at any time, just let us know.
- – Total peace of mind. We will agree our fee with you in advance. You get certainty, while we take the risk!
- Variable Fee – The traditional method, still favoured by many. You pay according to the time we necessarily spend in dealing with your affairs, and according to the levels of the members of staff involved in dealing with the work.
– As this suggests, we can agree a fixed fee with you for certain services, while providing other services on an hourly basis. For example, you might want to agree a fixed fee for year-end accounting and audit work, but ‘pay as you go’ for tax or consultancy services during the course of the year.
Once you’ve chosen the fee plan that best suits you, we’ll agree one of the following payment plans with you.
- Monthly Standing Order – This is available with all our fee plans but works particularly well with the fixed fee plan, as it spreads an agreed amount over the course of the year.
- Pay on Invoice – The traditional route. We charge you as and when we complete a particular piece of work (such as a tax return or accounts, for example), or alternatively at pre-agreed intervals, and you settle up with us within 7 days. If you want to spread your payments over several months, we also offer a payment plan through Premium Credit.
Whichever payment plan you choose, we keep your statement of account with us up to date daily, so a statement is available to you at any time. If a payment is due to us, we will send you a statement automatically.
Could it be any easier? If you think so, please let us know – we’re always open to new ideas!