The team at Glazers can provide expert advice and support on using this cloud software solution for your business.
Once you allow us access to the accounting data, we can share the same set of accounts and access financial data at the same time from anywhere that has an internet connection, enabling us to build a closer relationship with your business.
Cloud accounting is compatible with smartphones, tablets and other mobile technologies.
Benefits of cloud accounting include:
- Secure, easy access via the internet – you can log on anytime, anywhere, to see your cash flow in real time
- It is simple to use
- We can log in whenever clients need us to check or review accounts, answer questions, give proactive advice and run reports, all in real time
- Cloud accounting provides up-to-date financial reporting, with quick links to all the original transactions
- It allows you to manage your spending and make bill payments in bulk to creditors
- Unlimited, round the clock and free email support via the Cloud software with access to an online help centre
- Automatic importing and coding of your bank transactions
- You can create and send invoices automatically and be paid online
- Online VAT processing – makes life easier for you and your business
At Glazers, we have experience of working with many different cloud-based platforms. We are a certified Silver Partner with Xero and have experience of using other cloud-based software, such as QuickBooks, KashFlow, Sage and FreeAgent.
Additionally, we have some clients who prefer to use a non-cloud based desktop version of Sage Line 50 and we are able to update their bookkeeping via a backup which they provide. We then update and return the data to them.
Whether you prefer to use cloud or non-cloud based software, we have a solution to meet your needs.
To find out more, please contact Rita Wader on 020 8458 7427 or click on her name to send an email.