Glazers can provide great career opportunities to dynamic people who want to develop their skills and help our clients develop their businesses.
You can be qualified, part qualified or just setting out to train in accountancy, tax, or any of the many other career areas that we offer. Whatever stage you are at in your career, what is important to us is that you are professional, enthusiastic and committed to providing clients with an excellent service.
A Few Good Reasons to work with Glazers
- Because we are an authorised training office, you will benefit from on-the-job training and external courses.
- Our office environment is friendly, and you will be working with an enthusiastic and professional team of people who enjoy working with us.
- We encourage career progression at all levels and promotion from within is a regular occurrence.
- Because of our commitment to continually improving Quality Standards, you will get a say in how we run things.
- You will be a valued member of a firm with an excellent reputation both inside the profession and in the business community.
- You will come into contact with clients that have an excellent relationship with us and really appreciate what we do for them.
- We keep up to date with technology so you will have the best IT to work with.
- We recognise that attracting and retaining the right people means paying well for your dedication in looking after our clients.
If you think you are the kind of person who can make a difference to our clients then we want to talk to you.
You can email your CV to our Staff Partner Philippe Herszaft.
For a list of current vacancies click here.